Wednesday, April 20, 2016

she's 2!

livi jane is 2
she weighs  35lbs (off the chart!) and is 36 inches long (97%)

this little girl brings us such joy.  she is talking up a storm, but gets shy around people she doesn't know and even some people she does (sorry to most of our male family!)
she copies everything her brothers do and wants so bad to do all the things they do.  she will still cuddle up but wants to be independent.  she LOVES to read in my lap; look at books and plays momma to her friends at school.  she is a great eater and asks for dessert after every meal. 
 i love putting this girl to bed.  she asks us to "sing livi song" which is a song my parents sang to me and g still sings to the kids at her house.  she lays her head on my shoulder and hums along while i sing "i love my livi"  its a sweet time with my sweet girl!











No comments: