Wednesday, November 11, 2015

3 things I'm loving these days

I'm addicted to a podcast.  The happy hour with jaime ivey.  I just can't get enough.  I'm so glad my friend molly recommended it.  and at the end she asks her guest 3 things they are loving so these are mine.

1.  the happy hour podcast.  i love how real it is.  there is such a wonderful balance of God without being over spiritual.  i may have a problem bc anytime I'm in the car, i need it on.  the kids have to ask me to turn it off to talk.  oops.

2.  graham.  this boy is in a hard season.  his shy, sensitive side has taken a turn to anxiety and fear.  we are working hard to find safe places for him, to teach him to communicate his feelings, and to balance the realness of what he is feeling with the over reaction that can sometimes come from it.  pray for us as parents y'all.  this is a hard thing to see a sweet boy go through.

3.  breaking bad & mad men.  yes, i know we are behind.  but that's the beauty of netflix.  and although i can't say i would recommend either of these series as much watch, we are enjoying them.  together.  and even sometimes talking about them and how intriguing the characters are.  we are on the last season of both so no spoilers.  i love how my tv watching husband has rubbed off on me and how much we enjoy watching together.

No comments: